Program does not work, please help

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jan 27 07:00:05 UTC 2017

Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017, 21:10:31 CET schrieb Moritz Tanner:

> I would love to use rocs for a school assessment I am currently writing
> (traveling sales man problem) and this application was exactly what I
> was looking for. So thank you so much for creating this awesome app!!
>
> However, after I installed the app on my computer (ubuntu), the program
> does not quite look like how it does on the pictures. There are no icons
> for drawing the nodes and edges, none of the commands work and actually,
> i cannot draw a graph at all. There must be something wrong and I cannot
> figure out what. I would still love to use this application and I must
> have forgot some command or setting.

I had the same issue with rocs 2.1.50  Frameworks 5.28.0 Qt 5.6.1 in Ubuntu
16.04.1 LTS and in Neon Devedition unstable, but it works for me in master
build from sources with own Qt installation.

Looks like a packaging error (missing dependency), I could solve the issue
installing the package qml-module-qtqml-statemachine in my Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
environment.

If you can fix this bug by installing qml-module-qtqml-statemachine as well,
please file a bug report at launchpad.

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück