Program does not work, please help

Moritz Tanner mail at mstanner.ch
Thu Jan 26 20:10:31 UTC 2017

Dear authors,

I would love to use rocs for a school assessment I am currently writing
(traveling sales man problem) and this application was exactly what I
was looking for. So thank you so much for creating this awesome app!!

However, after I installed the app on my computer (ubuntu), the program
does not quite look like how it does on the pictures. There are no icons
for drawing the nodes and edges, none of the commands work and actually,
i cannot draw a graph at all. There must be something wrong and I cannot
figure out what. I would still love to use this application and I must
have forgot some command or setting.

Please help me, I would love to use Rocs for my work (and hobby).

Thank you for your time,
Moritz Tanner