Minuet not Building

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Aug 8 17:47:12 UTC 2017

El dimarts, 8 d’agost de 2017, a les 8:43:24 CEST, Rohit Das va escriure:
> Hello,
> Thank you Albert for your reply. I sent the screenshot because earlier
> cmake was showing what was exactly missing, and now it isn't.

Please next time send text, so we can search, copy&paste, etc. NOT AN IMAGE.

> Also, I installed fluidsynth too, but to no avail.

It seems you don't understand how Debian-based distributions work, they have
development packages, so you have to install
  libfluidsynth-dev
if you want to compile something that uses fluidsynth

Cheers,
  Albert