Minuet not Building

Rohit Das rohitdas950 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 03:13:24 UTC 2017

Hello,
Thank you Albert for your reply. I sent the screenshot because earlier
cmake was showing what was exactly missing, and now it isn't. Also, I
installed fluidsynth too, but to no avail. I even installed pkg-config too.
Maybe I have to check CMakeLists.txt again for the dependencies.

On 08-Aug-2017 2:35 AM, "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

El dilluns, 7 d’agost de 2017, a les 17:57:31 CEST, Rohit Das va escriure:
> Hello. Rohit Das here. Again. Thanks Stefan Toncu, I installed KDE Neon on
> my virtualbox. After resolving a lot of dependencies, due to which cmake
> wasn;t finishing, I finally got stuck at this error of which I couldn't
> make any head. I am attaching a screenshot of the error,

Why are you sending a screenshot of text?

Also, do you really not understand what is the problem? Maybe related to
fluidsynth?

Cheers,
  Albert