Want to contribute to KDE-EDU application named kbruch.

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Apr 5 22:27:20 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Aman Gupta <gupta2140 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Aman Kumar Gupta and i'm a 1st year ungraduate in CS in
> INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, India. I want to
> contribute to the kde-edu project named "kbruch". I want to do "Improve
> speed of prime numbers" and "translate more code comments and variable names
> into English" tasks mentioned in the TODO list which can be found  here-
> https://www.kde.org/applications/education/kbruch/   . I'll be glad if
> someone would inform me about the possible mentor of this project or anyone
> who is related to this project.

Hi Aman,
At the moment there is nobody really working on KBruch, at least that
I know if, so your contributions will certainly be helpful.

I don't know about mentoring per se, but if you have doubts feel free
to ask here or the kde-devel mailing list. You can also hang out in
#kde-devel on Freenode IRC.

You can find the source code here: https://cgit.kde.org/kbruch.git/
You can find some information here:
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Development