Want to contribute to KDE-EDU application named kbruch.

Aman Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:43:25 UTC 2017

Hello, my name is Aman Kumar Gupta and i'm a 1st year ungraduate in CS in
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, India. I want to
contribute to the kde-edu project named "kbruch". I want to do "Improve
speed of prime numbers" and "translate more code comments and variable
names into English" tasks mentioned in the TODO list which can be found
here-  https://www.kde.org/applications/education/kbruch/   . I'll be glad
if someone would inform me about the possible mentor of this project or
anyone who is related to this project.