Re: Guidance for contribution

harshagarwal harsh.agarwal0 at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:40:22 UTC 2016

Thank You,Will you please guide me on how to start contribution.?From: Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org>Sent: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:42:02To: KDE Edu <kde-edu at kde.org>Cc: "kde-edu at mail.kde.org" <kde-edu at mail.kde.org>Subject: Re:   On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:31 AM, harshagarwal <harsh.agarwal0 at rediffmail.com> wrote:
Hello.. I am a student developer and i am planning to participate in GSOC 2017. I have heard that KDE prefers applications of those students who have already coontributed to KDE. So if I start contributing now is there chances of my selection in GSOC 2017.
Start contributing, if you have a good proposal, yes, why not?