Kanagram for Indic languages

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Dec 20 23:01:06 UTC 2016

El dimarts, 20 de desembre de 2016, a les 10:07:39 CET, Yogesh योगि va escriure:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I'm trying to use Kanagram for Indic languages like Kannada but I see
> letters split at the joining of complex text in the language. Has anyone
> tried out Kanagram for Indic languages before? Is there a way to fix
> this splitting of letters??
>
> Here's the screenshot of splitting letters -
> https://postimg.org/image/i3nxyof3d/
> The splitting obviously doesn't happen with hints -
> https://postimg.org/image/8ke957rl5/

I had a look at those screens and I see nothing wrong.

You'll have to bear with us poor non Kannada readers and be more specific
about what's wrong and what you would expect to happen (maybe post a "fixed"
screenshot edited with kolourpaint or something).

Cheers,
  Albert