LabPlot builds and runs with kf5

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Mar 13 07:08:14 UTC 2015

Hi Alexander,

On 12 Mar 2015, at 08:55 , Alexander Semke <Alexander.Semke at web.de> wrote:

> I would have expected that this should only influency inlcude like
> "gsl/gsl_include.h" and not <gsl/gsl_inlcude.h>. But anyway…

I see.

>> parser.y:227:3: error: use of undeclared identifier 'locale_t'
>>                locale_t locale = newlocale (LC_NUMERIC_MASK, "C", NULL);
> locale_t is a POSIX-typedef define in GNU C in xlocale.h.
> parser.y includes locale.h that includes xlocale.h. Don't you have something
> like typedef __locale_t locale_t; in your xlocale.h?

This is what I've found here:
---
/usr/include/xlocale.h :
	struct _xlocale; /* forward reference */
	typedef struct _xlocale *       locale_t;

/usr/include/xlocale.h:extern const locale_t _c_locale;

/usr/include/xlocale.h:locale_t	newlocale(int, __const char *, locale_t);
---

Is xlocale.h not included for some reason on OSX? How can I check whether it is?

Greets,
Marko