LabPlot builds and runs with kf5

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Thu Mar 12 07:55:28 UTC 2015

> I should work, as the files are found directly in ${GSL_INCLUDEDIR}, but
> referenced from one level up, i.e. ${PREFIX}/gsl/ being ${GSL_INCLUDEDIR}/..
>
> And, indeed, that patch solved the localisation issue! :-D
I would have expected that this should only influency inlcude like
"gsl/gsl_include.h" and not <gsl/gsl_inlcude.h>. But anyway...

> parser.y:227:3: error: use of undeclared identifier 'locale_t'
>                 locale_t locale = newlocale (LC_NUMERIC_MASK, "C", NULL);
locale_t is a POSIX-typedef define in GNU C in xlocale.h.
parser.y includes locale.h that includes xlocale.h. Don't you have something
like typedef __locale_t locale_t; in your xlocale.h?

Other errors related to the variable locale should disappear once this problem
is solved.

--
Alexander