LabPlot builds and runs with kf5

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Mar 1 21:27:11 UTC 2015

On 01 Mar 2015, at 22:16 , Alexander Semke <Alexander.Semke at web.de> wrote:
>> Once I get labplot to build on OSX/CI I will commit these changes to KDE’s
>> build metadata repo.
> Thank you!

You’re welcome.

>> Don’t know whether this is the preferred way to achieve what I intend to
>> get.
> I'm not sure neither. I'll a look at this.

Great.

>> Anyway, doing this I got much further, but then ran into this:
>> [...]
>> Is this due to the use of clang on my end?
> Yes. Can you please apply the attached fix and try again? I don't have clang
> right here now…

OK, just did verify that the fix worked and now it goes further with this:
—
[ 45%] [ 45%] /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/labplot/src/kdefrontend/spreadsheet/RandomValuesDialog.cpp:34:10: fatal error: 'gsl/gsl_rng.h' file not found
#include <gsl/gsl_rng.h>
         ^
---
which is odd, since I am using the patch re the CMake prefix…

Could it be that also other CMakeLists.txt files would need a similar patch
wrt CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH?

Greets,
Marko