OSX/CI: kig fails to build on branch master (when using Qt version below 5.4)

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 23:24:49 UTC 2015

I think the reason it's happening now is because most distros have Qt 5.4,
so that's the version of assistant developers are looking at, which states
that DataLocation is deprecated in favor of AppDataLocation. At least
that's why I used AppDataLocation in khangman earlier today. It's done
without thinking.

As for adding an #ifdef around use of DatLocation I think that's a bit
overkill, just use DataLocation until most/all applications depend on Qt
5.4, then we can change them to AppDataLocation if needed, though both
enumerations have the same value anyway, so no need to move away from the
deprecated one really.