OSX/CI: kig fails to build on branch master (when using Qt version below 5.4)

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Feb 3 23:20:21 UTC 2015

Hi Jeremy,

On 04 Feb 2015, at 00:13 , Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org> wrote:
> Sorry about khangman, just committed a fix that brings the dependency back to 5.3.

thanks, but I don’t want to stop you from doing what must be done. :-)

I was just wondering why it all happens just now, although Qt 5.4 still accepts QSP::DataLocation as a valid directory type…

Would it perhaps make sense to introduce guarded code for both Qt5 versions, perhaps? Same for kig and all the other projects?
I mean, that would give users a chance who want to built KF5 on Qt5.3.x… Or are KF5 and Qt progressing so fast that such stuff doesn’t make sense?

Greets,
Marko