Organizing a KDE Edu sprint

Samikshan Bairagya samikshan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:13:46 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 1:20 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

>>> Nobody? Really? :/
>>
>> I'd really like to mingle with the WikiToLearn people at CERN. On the other
>> hand i have not done much of edu work lately so I am not sure I can justify
>> myself being there a whole week, moreover when it overlaps my birthday.
>>
>> When's the ETA for deciding about it?
>
> Well, the biggest concern is that we might be left out of room in the
> hostel. Apparently the hostel at CERN runs out quite early. It's still
> possible to find something a bit farther away, but it's not ideal.
>
> Nevertheless, it's not very useful is to keep pushing this if there
> isn't a number of people in the group interested in coming.

Hi all.

I do feel this would be a really useful and interesting opportunity to get fresh
ideas and outlook for the existing KDE-Edu projects. But I have been away
from KDE-Edu for a considerable amount of time now and am not sure if I
can justify my presence there. Having said that, if there are not many active
contributors who are willing to be a part of the sprint, I would like to attend
and make my contributions.

Thanks and Regards,

Samikshan

> Aleix