Contribute to Klettres

Laurent Navet laurent.navet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:07:35 UTC 2014

Hi Subhajit,
Hi kde-edu,

>  I have successfully compiled and ran the framework branch of the git
> repository.
Great start !

Next, you can clone the kde-dev-scripts repo (
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-dev-scripts.git )
In the kf5 subdir, you can find some useful scripts, eg:
search-kdelibs4support-header.sh can help to identify what is left to
do.

> In the process of doing I had to make a change in the CMakelists.txt as
> kf5umbrella is long dead . Can I submit the patch upstream?
Yes please, push this on reviewboard

> Can I do the porting as a the SoK project ?
I cc kde-edu mailing list, maybe someone here will know.

Cheers,
Laurent.