some general thoughts concerning the kde-edu world

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Sun Mar 30 08:23:02 UTC 2014

Am Freitag, 28. März 2014, 07:36:30 schrieb Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi:
> I will implement those features into Analitza (I even talked about some
> technical details).
I warn you, that's a lot of work to do :-) I really underestimated the amount
of time need for such a project...

>Indeed, I'll not reinvent the wheel, however I'll check
> another projects too, for example, did you know about
> http://mathgl.sourceforge.net/doc_en/Main.html ?
I'm not sure, but I think, I had a look at this project long time ago. Since I
was not impressed by the quality of the plots and by the interface, I didn't
follow this project further.

Alexander