[Labplot-devel] A "hello", a couple of question and a "feature request"

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Mar 3 06:35:57 UTC 2014

написане Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:35:01 +0200, Alexander Semke
<Alexander.Semke at web.de>:

>> So here there are my questions:
>>
>> - Which translation tools do you use? For some years I helped to
>> translate
>> another open source project that use a pootle server, and a couple of
>> times
>> I used Lokalize (I cannot say that I master it, but it is not difficult
>> use).
> We moved to the kde infrastructure and the translation is done by kde's
> i18n-
> team. Maybe Yuri can say more about how you could contribute here.

Hi,

You can consult the current Italian team members:

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=it

The template can be found here:

http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/it/kdereview/

Lokalize package itself contains help.

Some other useful tips:

http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/

If you have some other questions please ask here or in
kde-i18n-doc at kde.org.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri
--
Please help to stop the Russian invasion in Ukraine on international level