Start contributing to KmPlot

Shubham Pansari pansarishubham2395 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:25:17 UTC 2014

Hi Percy,
I have resolved all my problems and errors regarding the compilation and
installation of Khipu from its source code. Now I am going through its
source code and trying to get familiar with it and meanwhile I am also
learning Analitza library. Now I  want to start contributing to Khipu. What
should I do?

Sorry for the miscommunication last time. I read the links you provide me
in the last mail about preparing bug-report and crash-report. In future I
will follow the instructions.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham