Start contributing to KmPlot

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 16:28:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am building khipu and I encountered this error. I have installed analitza
from source.I tried clearing this problem for some time but could not go
ahead.

I am getting this following error:

[ 95%] Built target khipu_automoc
Linking CXX executable khipu

../lib/liblibkhipu.a(mainwindow.o): In function `MainWindow::saveFile(KUrl
const&)':
/home/nikam/khipu/src/mainwindow.cpp:828: undefined reference to
`Analitza::FunctionGraph::hasIntervals() const'
../lib/liblibkhipu.a(plotseditor.o): In function
`PlotsEditor::editPlot(QModelIndex const&)':
/home/nikam/khipu/src/plotseditor.cpp:275: undefined reference to
`Analitza::FunctionGraph::hasIntervals() const'
/home/nikam/khipu/src/plotseditor.cpp:321: undefined reference to
`Analitza::FunctionGraph::hasIntervals() const'
/home/nikam/khipu/src/plotseditor.cpp:340: undefined reference to
`Analitza::FunctionGraph::hasIntervals() const'
/home/nikam/khipu/src/plotseditor.cpp:358: undefined reference to
`Analitza::FunctionGraph::hasIntervals() const'
../lib/liblibkhipu.a(plotseditor.o):/home/nikam/khipu/src/plotseditor.cpp:416:
more undefined references to `Analitza::FunctionGraph::hasIntervals()
const' follow
../lib/liblibkhipu.a(plotseditor.o): In

Please help to build it completely.

Regards,