Replacing file-system by database in KStars

Vijay Dhameliya vijay.atwork13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:43:05 UTC 2014

I suppose you are talking about translation of strings in local language.

Actually we store strings in database in English and while rendering (on
front-end) them to user we have il8n() function already used everywhere to
translate in selected language.

If I have misunderstood with localization please pardon me :)

Regards,
Vijay