kturtle

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jan 7 02:13:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Katy Turner (katturne)
<katturne at cisco.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I am new using KDE and I am very interested to install turtle to teach
> my kids programming.
> I have a MAC computer and I am having hard time to find a image, procedure
> to install/compile it into my MAC.
>
>  Please can you guide me on the right direction to accomplish this.
>
>  Thank you very much.
> Katy

As far as I know, KDE support on mac is quite limited to Homebrew at the
moment [1]. I see there are many KDE technologies supported over there.
Maybe you can try to create recipes for KTurtle, it would be reasonably
easy and helpful for all of us! :)

Thanks!
Aleix

[1] https://github.com/Anonymooseable/homebrew-kde