LabPlot+Cantor for GSOC 2014?

Shubham Pansari pansarishubham2395 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:20:12 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,
There is one problem with LabPlot that whenever I try to plot something it
closes unexpectedly. How should I handle that and secondly I have
completely understand the workflow. Now one thing which I would I like to
ask that according to which package I should develop the extract data
function, like g3data using gtk or like digitizer.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham