LabPlot+Cantor for GSOC 2014?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Feb 12 21:09:19 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Alexander Semke <Alexander.Semke at web.de> wrote:
>> If you are looking for student to mentor for GSoC- 2014 on LabPlot, I want
>> to work on it with you.
> GSoC start in summer and I don't know who and how decides which person is
> allowed to work on which project. Maybe somebody else could enligthen me on
> this topic.

The decision is made between all KDE GSoC mentors - usually in teams
(like all KDE-edu mentors together make an initial decision for
KDE-edu proposals). If there is disagreement the admin team (me, Teo,
Valorie plus possibly others) makes the call.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org