LabPlot+Cantor for GSOC 2014?

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Feb 10 23:56:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:06 PM, Alexander Semke <Alexander.Semke at web.de>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think, it would be great to get a person working intensively a couple of
> days/weeks on the integration of LabPlot and Cantor. Or is this something
> that
> we can do on our own before GSOC 2014 starts?
> Any thoughts on this?
>

> Best regards
> Alexander

Hi Alexander,
GSoC tasks take the whole summer, although there's been Cantor integration
projects in the past that would end up taking the whole summer. I would add
it as an idea on the GSoC page, then if it's not enough work see what needs
to be extended either in Cantor or LabPlot side to make it awesome. :)

Cheers!
Aleix