Kalzium Contribution

Shalin Shah shalinshah1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:20:42 UTC 2014

Oh, that sounds great! This means there are lot of work prospects in
Kalzium.

So, here is one bug, I think, I found.

Whenever we hover on on an element group in LEGEDS the elements which
belong to this group are faded  and the remaining elements remain the same.
However, this should actually be reverse - the elements belonging to the
hovered group should remain same and other elements should fade away. And
when we select some gradient it should be this way since the one I suggest
is not so much visible when gradient is selected. But if no gradient is
selected, I think it should be other way around.

With Regards,
Shalin Shah