Kalzium Contribution

Shalin Shah shalinshah1993 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 04:23:12 UTC 2014

How about this idea?
slotChangeTable() has setBiggerScreenRect() which means anytime you go from
SMALL->BIG part we don't have an issue. But there is an issue with
BIG->SMALL part. So, what if add in this method an if else clause which can
check what is the previous state and current state. Now, depending on this
I either call setBiggerScreenRect() or setSmallerScreenRect() (I resize the
drawing area like bigger part) or no change (when same drawing area is
needed).

What do you suggest? This would also remove the need of timer, I suppose.

Yours Sincerely,
Shalin Shah