Kalzium Contribution

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Dec 18 04:14:00 UTC 2014

Awesome work! Welcome to the community.

Most (but not all) bugs that have been fixed should have been marked as
such and closed. A few that may have been fixed accidentally or no longer
apply for some reason (maybe the feature was removed or replaced for
example) need to be tested to see if they still apply. This process is
called bug triage :) I'll let Etienne reply about what's being worked on by
others.

BR,
Jeremy