Kalzium Contribution

Shalin Shah shalinshah1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:08:34 UTC 2014

That great! My first contribution, though small, to KDE. :)

Since we are done with this bug now I can try the other bugs and add some
new features. Now, I can see a lot of bugs in Kalzium at
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi

Now, how can I identify if it has not been fixed or already not assigned to
someone in the community? I'm asking this because I don't want to fix a bug
that is already fixed. Also, is there any place where I can see some
feature requests made by people which needs to be included in Kalzium?

With Regards,
Shalin Shah