Review Request 121566: Fix KMPlot running by changing it to a K_PLUGIN_FACTORY and fixing the name we look it up with.

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Dec 17 18:42:12 UTC 2014

<christoph at maxiom.de> wrote:
> > The patch which is attached here works, but the commit was a bit
> > different. Now kmplot lacks its kpart menus and toolbars.
>
> Fixed in git. If we do in fact need the setCategoryName for
> something, we can re add it in the proper way that doesn't break
> the kpart.

We are making progress, thanks :)

Now I discovered that "Open" and "New" does not work if you made
modifications. It could be related to "org.kde.kmplot" not being
registered on D-Bus (for whatever reason), or KToolInvokation could
not find the part because the name is missing? Not my expertize :/

In the meantime, I fixed the popupMenuTitle crash.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)