OSX/CI: KF5 kanagram

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Dec 7 22:08:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

when I start kanagram on my OSX/CI system I see a hint to hunspell on the console.
So, hunspell is actually a (non-optional) dependency of kanagram, right?

What about those libpng warnings?

The hicolor icon theme is missing!

And, does the output
---
	kf5.kiconthemes: "Theme tree: (Oxygen)”
---
mean, that the oxygen theme was loaded successfully?

Then I realised that I didn’t see any word on the screen at the start, because
there was no data in the app yet.

So I tried to create a new work of my own, but as you can see below the app
cannot write to the destination. Could it be that the SPACE in the file-URL
isn’t escaped as it should have perhaps been in this case? (See below.)

Greets,
Marko

---
$ ./run.sh kde/kdeedu kanagram
Could not find drkonqi at /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kcrash/inst/lib/libexec/drkonqi
 HunspellClient::HunspellClient
No language dictionaries for the language: "en"
org.kde.kanagram: Created game and engine helper
org.kde.kanagram: Set all context properties
org.kde.kanagram: Setup declarative engine
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: too many profiles
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
org.kde.kanagram: Set qml file location
Icon theme "hicolor" not found.
kf5.kiconthemes: "Theme tree: (Oxygen)”

org.kde.kanagram: Saving file as   QUrl( "file:///Users/marko/Application Support/kvtml/en/test.kvtml" )
"Cannot write to file file:///Users/marko/Application Support/kvtml/en/test.kvtml"

---