KAnagram QML WebView crash

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Aug 22 22:11:05 UTC 2014

Sorry all, seems this is something wrong with my local setup. Though
I've no clue what would cause these issues. If anyone has any ideas
for me to try I'll try anything to get back to where I can work on
fixing real issues rather than strange crashes that are only on my
system :) I'll keep digging I guess.

thanks,
Jeremy