Updated ktouch problems

Lester Waltz lester.waltz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:57:07 UTC 2014

I have a whole series of lessons already written for ktouch 1.7.1 for our
school. We upgraded our computers to mint olivia and can only get ktouch
2.0.0 which won't even import our lessons which are in xml format. is there
a ktouch1.7.1.deb that i can download or an older repository or something I
can do to get the older ktouch up and running.

Lester Waltz
Computer teacher and administrator
91st Psalm Christian School

--
*Life's mathematics *
Add your friends, Subtract your enemies, Multiply your joys, Divide your