Introduction

Amarvir Singh amarvir.ammu.93 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:27:34 UTC 2014

Hi Aman,

Avinash and Inge have covered almost everything. You need to know C++ with
some basic OOP concepts, though you could learn the basics on your own to
mess around a bit(check some GOOD online resources or get an ebook). You
don't really need to 'learn' Qt, per se. You'll get the hang of it as you
fix bugs and go through the docs. We would try to help you out with the
difficulties you face.

Also, in addition to the link Inge provided for building Parley, refer to
this[1] link too. It, luckily, specifically targets Parley too.

Also, hangout in the irc freenode channel, #kde-edu. You could ask problems
you face regarding building, or anything else. :)

Regards,
Amarvir

[1]
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Building_An_Existing_Application