Data files in the Edu Website

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Thu Sep 5 15:19:29 UTC 2013

Hi, here a short update:

1. All content from the presentations folder is now in the community wiki:
  - https://community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Presentations
    this is the new place for all promo slides or at
  - http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu#Meeting_Minutes
    here I only put the roadmap for KDE SC 4.1 slides (since it is not really
    promo material)
Further, I could not find any link to the presentations/index.php file (which
only gives a list of these 6 years old slides). Hence my plan is to remove
the folder completely and also keep further presentations in the
community wiki, either if it is promo material put it to promo-material page
or otherwise on the edu-community page where also our meeting notes
are.

@Tomaz: if you have more promo slides, you are very welcome to put them
also to the promo material page :)

2. For the data files I am still in dire need of feedback if the plan from my
last mail is reasonable :)

Greetings,
Andreas