kartesio

Orestes Mas orestes at tsc.upc.edu
Wed May 8 12:41:04 UTC 2013

El Dimecres 08 Maig 2013, a les 14:18:43, Orestes Mas va escriure:
> El Dimarts 07 Maig 2013, a les 23:57:32, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > El Dimarts, 7 de maig de 2013, a les 23:54:58, LucaTringali va escriure:
> > > Hello,just wanted to tell you that I fixed the CMakeLists file to
> > > consider
> > > as required libzorbaneural, and also wrote a basic documentation.I'm
> > > going
> > > to find out how to use krazy code checker, so the program will be ready
> > > for
> > > going out of playground. Luca Tringali
> >
> > Just use the englishbreakfastnetwork
> >
> > http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/playground/edu/kartes
> > io /index.html
>
> I learned about Krazy in this thread. Interesting thing, didn't know it
> before.
>
> I'm applying it to my program, and I've followed its suggestions to fix most
> issues, but it remain an issue in the "c++" module I don't know how to
> resolve:
>
> This is an issue related to using Qt classes instead of KDE equivalents.
> Here is the output of Krazy:
>
> 25. Check for Qt classes that should not be used [qclasses]... 2 issues
> found ./src/myaudiocombo.h: Use KComboBox instead of QComboBox line#42
> ./src/myaudiocombo.cpp: Use KComboBox instead of QComboBox line#126
>
> These 2 issues are the same one: I'm using a QComboBox in Qt Designer
> instead of using KComboBox.
>
> To fix it it's enough to use a KComboBox in designer, but the point is I
> cannot do that because I want this combo act as an own-derived class
> (myaudiocombo) and to do that I've to *promote* the standard combo in
> designer to my combo class, but designer only allows me to promote Qt
> classes, not KDE ones.
>
> Do you know which is the proper way to handle this (pretty common, I
> presume) situation?

I've another "krazy" issue I don't know how to handle:

13. Check validity of i18n calls [i18ncheckarg]... 1 issue found
        ./recorddockwidget.cpp: wrong argument count, have 0 need 1 line#178
        Make the translators' job easier and detect problems in the usage
        of the i18n() calls. When the fix is not clear, check the Techbase
        article at
        <http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Kr
        azy> for more information.

But the reported line reads as:

message = i18n("The configured video saving directory does not exist:\n\n%1.
\n\n").arg(desiredDir.path());

So, what's wrong with this code?

--
Cheers,