kartesio

Orestes Mas orestes at tsc.upc.edu
Wed May 8 12:18:43 UTC 2013

El Dimarts 07 Maig 2013, a les 23:57:32, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> El Dimarts, 7 de maig de 2013, a les 23:54:58, LucaTringali va escriure:
> > Hello,just wanted to tell you that I fixed the CMakeLists file to consider
> > as required libzorbaneural, and also wrote a basic documentation.I'm going
> > to find out how to use krazy code checker, so the program will be ready
> > for
> > going out of playground. Luca Tringali
>
> Just use the englishbreakfastnetwork
>
> http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/playground/edu/kartesio
> /index.html

I learned about Krazy in this thread. Interesting thing, didn't know it
before.

I'm applying it to my program, and I've followed its suggestions to fix most
issues, but it remain an issue in the "c++" module I don't know how to
resolve:

This is an issue related to using Qt classes instead of KDE equivalents. Here
is the output of Krazy:

25. Check for Qt classes that should not be used [qclasses]... 2 issues found
        ./src/myaudiocombo.h: Use KComboBox instead of QComboBox line#42
        ./src/myaudiocombo.cpp: Use KComboBox instead of QComboBox line#126

These 2 issues are the same one: I'm using a QComboBox in Qt Designer instead
of using KComboBox.

To fix it it's enough to use a KComboBox in designer, but the point is I cannot
do that because I want this combo act as an own-derived class (myaudiocombo)
and to do that I've to *promote* the standard combo in designer to my combo
class, but designer only allows me to promote Qt classes, not KDE ones.

Do you know which is the proper way to handle this (pretty common, I presume)
situation?

--
Cheers,
Orestes Mas.