Help for Artikulate

quentin.henriet at free.fr quentin.henriet at free.fr
Wed Aug 21 14:57:41 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Quentin Henriet, I'm French, and I'd like to help you for Artikulate
if you're still looking for help.

I use Kubuntu and I installed the latest snapshot from Git, I cloned the Course
Data Repository too. Artikulate works quite well, but I am unable to record my
voice for the moment, it seems that my USB microphone doesn't work with this
software whatever the backend (it works in System Settings and with Skype, I
will investigate further :))

I don't have a KDE Developer Account, but I hope I can help you in any way.

Regards,
Quentin