Interested in participating for GSoC and GNOME OPW

Savita Seetaraman savita.seetaraman5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 06:37:48 UTC 2013

Hello all,

My name is Savita Seetaraman and I am currently pursuing the third of year
of my under graduate studies (Bachelor of Technology in Computer and
Science Engineering).

I would like to participate in GSoC and GNOME OPW this year. I went through
the list of GSoC ideas for the years 2013 and 2012 and found the GSoC 2012
idea for "Python backend for Cantor", particularly interesting. I would
like to contribute to Cantor.

I have good knowledge in C, C++ and Python. Could you give me suggestions
about how to get started ?

Thanks and regards,
Savita.