ktouch/next ready for merge

Sebastian Gottfried sebastiangottfried at web.de
Tue Oct 23 19:27:41 UTC 2012

Hi

> May I suggest instead that the new version simply offers a
> configuration option or other method of selecting the desired keyboard
> layout on non-X11 systems while keeping auto-detection on X11?
Sure. I would implement it. What remains to be discussed how to fit that into
the release schedule.

Option A: Declare it as bug fix to enable build on Windows
Option B: Add it to the Feature List and I implement it in the two next weeks.

Especially for option B it's necessary to make the decision if the merge is
okay or not really soon as tomorrow is the last chance to add stuff to the
feature list.

Best regards,

Sebastian Gottfried