KTouch Download

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Oct 19 17:59:44 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

I will be a bit verbose as you have not mentioned you would like to
have source code, installer, package, Windows, Linux, Mac or something
else.

* Latest KDE Windows installer. You have to select KTouch under KDE Edu.
http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/installer/kdewin-installer-gui-latest.exe

*Latest source code for Linux from Sebastian:
git clone -b next git://anongit.kde.org/ktouch

* Latest packages for Linux depends on your distribution, but I think
most of them will have a package for ktouch.

* As for Mac, it is a bit more problematic, but: http://community.kde.org/Mac

Laszlo