Maintainership of Kig

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Thu Oct 18 16:20:02 UTC 2012

I am entering the discussion as one of the developers of parts
of kig, and I am very glad that there is interest in the maintainership.

It is a long time since I last heard from Pino, and my guess is
that he has little time to devote to kig... a change in the
maintainership of kig could revitalize the project, which lately
was somewhat slow.

Best thing would be to have a word directly from Pino with his opinion.
I know that he is active in the Italian kde localization team, so I
will also cc this email to his address as found in the web pages
of the italian localization team.

Maurizio