Maintainership of Kig

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:56:02 UTC 2012

Hola David,

>I could elaborate more on any of the points above if needed. Thanks in
>advance for your feedback.

Kig is a key application for the study of mathematics, I think is great
that David wants to commit more deeply with the applicaion. Although I'm
not competent to suggest a decision, I salute your initiative and encourage
you to follow the previous advices.

Aleix worte:
>I think it would be interesting if we could work further together and
>see if there are new ways of collaborating between the different math
>applications. Having them maintained will definitely help.

Definitely!

Best regards,
Percy