Maintainership of Kig

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Oct 18 05:55:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think the ideal scenario is that if the ex-maintainer nominates the
new maintainer, or at least that person expresses his stepping down in
some form. Did that happen previously? If not, could you please talk
to the person who maintained the project previously?

You can find an example here:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=111303938331269&w=4

Laszlo