Maintainership of Kig

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Oct 18 05:14:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

As I'm pushing a rather large refactoring into Kig's master branch,
preparing for some feature implementations for 4.10, I was wondering
if it is a good time to request an official status of maintainer of
Kig. That would, for example, include stuff like assigning new Kig
bugs to me etc; not exactly because of recognition but because
administratively, the decisions are no longer responsibility of the
project managers currently listed in projects.kde.org and it is unfair
to keep assigning bugs to Pino if those are caused by recent feature
implementations.

I could elaborate more on any of the points above if needed. Thanks in
advance for your feedback.

David E. Narváez