Awesome Pairs

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:09:30 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

it was a "long" time ago and I do not know if you remember me. So I
answer this email hoping you can help us.
We need your help with the Icons from Pairs and the Pairs Editor.
In particular we need two new Icons of Pairs on the same style and to
correct an existing one.
For the Editor that is a new application we still need to decide how
exactly to do but If you wish I will tell you as soon we decide

Thanks

Marco