Awesome Pairs

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:02:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to write under the exit button exit and I don't
understand the word theme. For me the theme is the design of the game
(if you like I can make the parley themes available for pairs) and
your get theme button is get new game.

if the game can use different themes like parley or khangman, than I
can make the themes from parley available for pairs.

please let me know.
andreas