Cantor--whiteboard interface

Alexander Rieder alexanderrieder at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:43:28 UTC 2012

On Sunday 06 May 2012 16:29:07 Mark Kuster wrote:
> Hi, just took a look at Cantor--nice idea, kudos to Alexander. A
> Mathcad-style (free placement whiteboard) interface option would work great
> too. A choice of front ends along with the back-end choices Cantor already
> offers would probably attact more users too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Hi,
sorry it took me so long to reply, I must have somehow missed this mail.
I'm not familiar with Matcad so I don't know what advantages that interface
brings. But there is currently a project ongoing to rewrite the worksheet
interface (but the changes are mostly technical, not visual), maybe that work
will enable us to do some "free placement". Do you have any interest in
implementing this mathcad-interface, or did you mean this message just as a
suggestion for us for future developement?

best regards,
Alexander