KTouch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 13 15:34:53 UTC 2012

El Divendres, 4 de maig de 2012, a les 12:51:38, Laszlo Papp va escriure:
> > In my opinion, usage of the Plasma Components is preferable in comparison
> > to creating an own widget set for QML.
>
> https://qt.gitorious.org/qtplayground/qtdesktopcomponents
>
> > All components live either in kde-libs or in kde-runtime, so their are no
> > additional dependencies for KDE applications wanting to use them.
>
> That is incorrect. The plasma components reside in kde-runtime. It is
> an additional dependency for a kdelibs based application which is the
> case with QtGui, KDE UI or qt desktop components.

Sorry Laszlo but you are wrong, kde-runtime is a runtime dependency for all
kde applications as of now.

True, you can run some of them without kde-runtime with some varying degree of
functionility lost, but by definition kde-runtime is a dependency of all kde
apps (at least for the desktop)

Albert