Fwd: KTouch

simion ploscariu simion314 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 06:12:43 UTC 2012

First I want to say I am sorr, here is that email content once again
(really sory for the duplication)y, I snet this email before but used
by mistake my work email and that is not registered so it will wait
for moderation
---------
Hi Lazlo,
Did you tried the application first?
Also any constructive ideas?
I will try to make time in weeekend and compile it on mu kubuntu(if someone
has instructions or a package would be great)
Now if the logic code is clener and better then oin the old application what
is so hard to create an alternative interface? the old interface is easy to
make)at least the main window) .

To all KDE-edu  comunity please keep you mind open and give the application a
try and work with the developer to improve it.( I am not the developer and I
do not know him)

What I would like to check first in the application is the support for people
with eye problems, like possibility to configure the fonts sizes.

Regards
Simion Ploscariu