Please check your group on sprints.kde.org

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Sun Jun 17 22:10:19 UTC 2012

Good morning

The budget and email to the board is almost ready to be sent and thus we can
start waiting for approval of this big sprint and budget.

In the meantime I was notified about the fact that it makes sense to check the
groups. As you see on the sprints.kde.org page [1] the amount of travel costs
(plus some more 1000 € for swiss train tickets and accommodation) is quite
high this year. Thus it makes sense to be sure if it's really worth to bring
all these people to Randa.

Therefore (and as I myself don't know each and every person on this big list
[1]) I'd like to ask you to take a look at the list of people of your group.

Thx and CU hopefully in Randa
Mario

[1] http://sprints.kde.org/sprint/98